Showing 213 results

Archival description
CA PEI SPCA PHOTO 0050 A B · Item · 1888

The photograph shows the St. Peter's Boys' School band outdoors posing for a professional portrait. The boys are holding instruments and are accompanied by Rev. James Simpson Priest Incumbent, Rev. F.E. J. Lloyd Assistant Priest, Henry Green Headmaster, and T.H. Hunt Assistant Master of School. Photo B labels the figures and identifies the participants as follows (left to right) with the title St. Peter's Boys' Band 1888:
Back row: Henry Green Headmaster, Harry Steele, Ernest Earle John W. Godfrey, Rev. James Simpson Priest Incumbent, Geo. ? Foster, Wm. Earle, Wm. Harris, Frank Smith, Chas. Hine, Rev. F.E. J. Lloyd Assistant Priest, H. Sterling, Wm. Stair, Fred Morris, T.H. Hunt Assistant Master of School.
Middle row (Three boys in front of Rev. James Simpson): Wm. Moore, Rich. Irwin, John Moore
Front row: John Harris, Harry Foster, Chas. Earle, Wm Smith, Thomas Williams (holding the triangle), Wm Cook, Geo. Irwin, L. Mi[tchell?], Ber. Steele, Frank Cotton (behind the young boy with the drum), F. Churchhill.

CA PEI SPCA PHOTOS 0159 A B C · File · 29 June 1896

The photographs all show the same image: a formal class portrait, taken outdoors, of the students and two teachers of St. Peter's School. All the students are male.

CA PEI SPCA PHOTO 0010 · Item · [1900-1950?]

The photograph shows an up-close view of the St. Peter's Cathedral altar, with a tall candle on each side.

CA PEI SPCA PHOTO 0152 · Item · [n.d.]

The black and white photograph shows a close-up view of St. Peter's Cathedral altar, with candles and curtains on each side. See also Photo 0323A for a different perspective

CA PEI SPCA PHOTO 0148 · Item · c.1924

The photograph shows the baptistry in St. Peter's Cathedral with the children's corner built in memory of Sister Theresa Cundall. The baptistry was added to the church at the same time as the Canon Simpson Memorial facade around 1924.

CA PEI SPCA PHOTO 0249 · Item · [c.1885]

The photograph shows St. Peter's chancel with gold stars on the ceiling, which were subsequently covered in acoustic tiles. There is a small box in the lower left that states: St. Peter's Cathedral 1885