St. Peter's Cathedral Archives houses and makes available the Cathedral official archives, along with archival materials related to the church community in Charlottetown and across Prince Edward Island.
The photograph is a full-length portrait of Reverend Joseph Newton Smith. The handwritten note on the back of the photograph reads "Rev. Newton Smith Harlow." In 1868 Smith was named as vicar to St. Mary Magdalene, Harlow. Smith was also a founding member of the Society of the Holy Cross.
The photograph is a head and shoulders portrait of Reverend Kenneth Hind. The handwritten note on the back of the photograph reads "Rev. Kenneth Hind Assistant 1882-1885." and "with the [?] mail very Kind wishes." Printed at the bottom of the front of the photograph is the name of the studio, "WM. Notman - Halifax, N.S."
The photograph is a seated portrait of Reverend T. T. Carter. Below the photograph are printed the name of the photography studio, W. Walker & Sons, and its London, England, address. The handwritten note on the front of the photograph reads: "Rev. T. Carter." Research indicates that Thomas Thellusson Carter SSC (19 March 1808 – 28 October 1901), also known as T. T. Carter, was a significant figure in the Victorian Church of England. He was responsible for reintroducing Catholic practices to the church and for founding the Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament. Carter also founded several charitable organizations and was a prolific writer on church matters. He served as Rector of Clewer, a parish in Berkshire, England, or 36 years. In 1870 he became an honorary canon of Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford.
The photograph shows the entrance to a church with an unidentified gentleman in the doorway. The location of the church is unknown. The photograph was taken by a London-based photographer, suggesting the church may have been in England.
Photographs show the cast of a AYPA play "Music at the Crossroads" at St. Peter's Hall: Back row standing, left to right: Harry Shama, Stuart Dickson (Director), Canon E.M. Malone, Alice Dickson (later Alice Fraser), Helen Acorn (later Helen Jewell), Mary Acorn (later Mary Hooper), Milton Acorn, Art MacLean Front row sitting, left to right: Majorie MacPherson (later Majorie Vessey), Peter Shama, Hilda Pickard (later Hilda Sterns), George Vessey, Viola Kays, Fred Saunders
A copy of the Hope of the World painting by Harold Copping. According to writing on the back,the print was presented to the Children's Corner at St. Peter's Cathedral by the Anglican Catholic Overseas Association to mark the centenary of the Oxford Movement on 14 July 1933.